General Terms and Conditions www.kaerntenshuttle.at
1. The operator of this website, www.kaerntenshuttle.at, is Taxi Pongratz KG, Nord 65 9125 Kühndorf.
2. A carriage agreement shall be created through the ordering and confirmation of the company Taxi Pongratz KG. Orders can be placed online. The scope of service and fares shall each be governed by a valid price list. The right to carriage shall fundamentally exist only at the agreed time. When booking, please ensure that data on your departure or arrival time complies with the relevant data on your flight ticket and transfer confirmation. We bear no liability for the consequences of the provision of incorrect information.
3. Please inform us immediately in the event of any changes to your departure or arrival time. Passengers are obliged to make appropriate changes or adjustments to transfer times for altered departure times on the online system.
4. Taxi Pongratz KG accepts no liability whatsoever for unscheduled aviation events. In such cases, the party responsible for such damage shall be held liable. In the event that you are delayed by more than 60 minutes (after your scheduled arrival time), Taxi Pongratz KG shall be entitled to withdraw from the carriage agreement. However, we will endeavour, to the best of our ability, to ensure that our drivers wait for delayed passengers.
5. Reservations for group transfers must be made by 6 p.m. on the day prior to your transfer. For short-term applications, we cannot guarantee that cost-effective collective transfer at per-person prices will still be possible. Single transfers shall be possible at all times, even for last minute bookings.
6. There shall be no fundamental obligation to accept orders for transport. The scope of service and price of transport shall be each be governed by the valid price list. The right to carriage shall fundamentally exist only at the agreed time. The customer undertakes to bring any complaints on the service to the attention of Taxi Pongratz KG in Kühndorf immediately in writing, either by fax or e-mail, but no later than 3 days after the completion of journeys made in relation to provision of the service.
7. Warranty: Taxi Pongratz KG shall, under the duty of care of a prudent business, bear liability for the conscientious preparation of the agreed journeys and the proper provision of the contractually agreed travel service. The company shall bear no liability for the consequences of delays on its part due to traffic congestion and traffic jams. The company calculates pick-up times for group transfers so that customers reach the airport no later than 90 minutes prior to departure, assuming normal traffic flow conditions.
The company shall bear liability towards the customer in the event of damage pursuant to legal regulations.
Insofar as liability insurance is not obligatory, the liability of Taxi Pongratz KG shall be restricted to the amount of three times the agreed total fare. The company shall bear liability only for gross negligence or wilful misconduct. In the event of any complaints or objections concerning the service, we ask that customers notify us by fax or e-mail no later than 3 days after the completion of any journeys made in relation to provision of the service.
8. The company shall bear no liability for the consequences of any delays resulting from traffic congestion, traffic jams or force majeure. The company shall bear no liability for the consequences of delays resulting from slight negligence.
9.) Cancellations / changes: both parties shall have the right to cancel in accordance with statutory regulations.
The cancellation fee is:
- up to 3 days before departure: free
- 2 days to 24 hours before departure: 50%
- <24 hours before departure: 100%
Changes are free of charge when made up to 3 days before departure. From the 2nd day before departure the cost shall be EUR 7.- per person.